Monday, April 6, 2009

If Only...

Something in your heart speaks to me,

Something in your voice sings to me,

Something in your eyes shows me,

If only you could express what it’s meant to be…

 

Feelings unexpressed, thoughts unbridled,

Words unspoken, actions unseen,

If only you could understand

What they actually mean…

 

I try to talk but I’m always lost.

I see you and my heart beats fast.

I see your face in every star.

If only I could tell how precious you are…

 

You saw me that day and I saw you,

But you walked away and left me in blue.

If only you could know how I feel…

Then my wounds would surely heal.

 

If only you could read my tears…

What they say, if you could hear

Things would be different, I’m telling you for sure

For your heart is innocent, precious and pure!

 

1 comment:

  1. This reminded me of Snow Patrol 'It's Beginning to Get to Me' from some reason!! Dunno why?!

    Nehow it's good..but I've seen better!

    ReplyDelete