Monday, April 6, 2009

The Turning Point

How much ever close friends we may be,

There’s always a difference which we will see;

That I’m a girl and you’re a boy

I watch Barbie, you watch troy!

 

A boy and a girl can’t just be friends they say,

I argued so much, it isn’t that way;

If that was the case then why is it now

That our friendship is turning into what they call as love?

 

The comfort level we share is something special,

Which is why I said our friendship is real;

Then why is it that now love is overtaking

And playing dangerous games with our feelings!

 

Don’t hide from yourself, the truth I can see,

You’re afraid of falling in love, your avoiding me;

But it’s up to you to rise or fall

Rise in friendship or choose love as all!

 

If you ask me, I’ll say the same,

Not all relations have a name

Now on yourself, don’t take the blame

Because love and friendship are all in the game!

 

Its time now that we stand to face life,

That has leaded us into this weird strife;

We can’t let love win over friendship’s glory

If so it happens, we’ll have to feel sorry!

2 comments:

  1. What the hell are you doing keeping it here?! I mean it's good to maintain a blog but Anushya, put them forward for a magazine or something! This one is really good!

    Even my cousin liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much.. and spcl thanks to ur cousin too.. thenks for the encouragement.. I'll see if I can send it to any magazine or newspaper :D

    ReplyDelete