Monday, April 6, 2009

Feeling Sick

I’m sick of this world, and all its elements,

I hate this place; there is no care for sentiments!

Why do people try being someone that they are not?

Just be yourself, don’t you know that life is short?

 

I’m sick of this fakeness, everyone is pretending,

The value of reality is next to its ending!

Why do people go for the diplomatic way of living?

It doesn’t help, what is this life giving?

 

I’m sick of their lies, everyday something new,

Looks like originality is lost in the sky that’s blue!

Why do people choose to take the easy way out?

There’s no one to listen even if I shout!

 

My thoughts like unknown words drift and fade away,

Since no on cares about all that I have to say!

I feel like a stone in a deserted island,

These are my feelings no one will understand!

1 comment:

  1. And you've put them forward really well!! ;)

    Hahahaha...I tried to rhyme with ur last line!! Nice one, girl! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete