Saturday, March 28, 2009

The One Who Wasn't

[Verse 1]

You said you cared for me

In a way I could not see

But you were never meant to be

 

The one for whom I was special

The one to whom I was faithful

The one who would never let me cry

The one for whom I could die

 

No! Everything wasn’t okay

You never keep up what you say

 

[Chorus]

The Pain!! It hurts but I won’t cry

The pain!! It kills but I won’t die

It pains to know you were a lie

It pains and now it makes me sigh!!

 

[Verse 2]

How I wished you cared for me

In a way that I could see

But you were never meant to be

 

The one who loved me the way I wanted

The one for whom I wasn’t haunted

The one who knew the way I live

The one who knows what to give

 

It’s okay if you can’t heal my pain

But please! Don’t hurt me again!

 

[Chorus]

 

[Bridge]

If you had really cared

I would have surely shared

There ain’t no need for you to stare

And now, I just won’t be there!

 

No! Everything wasn’t okay

You never keep up what you say

 

[Chorus]

Copyright © Anushya Bernard 2009 (India; anushya.me@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment